Our SAL process is a breakthrough in the cleaner energy evolution.
Our patented Selective Acid Leaching (SAL) Technology was developed by the University of Queensland (UQ). The SAL process upgrades Mixed Hydroxide Precipitate (MHP) into battery ready nickel and cobalt.
The elegance and simplicity of our advanced processing technology means we can process MHP into a more flexible, cleaner end-product than other processing methods. This gives us greater commercial flexibility than other producers.
- Simple one step fully patented process – no solvent extraction (SX) required
- Strong clean and immediate separation of nickel and cobalt
- Nickel recovery higher with valuable side stream of unique cobalt concentrate
- Natural occurrence of NMC 1:1:1 ratio in cobalt stream
- Flow sheet allows to adjust to new product mixes (e.g. NMC 622 or NMC 811) with ease
PURE BATTERY TECHNOLOGIES
12 Creek Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
+ 61 7 3171 4500