- Highly experienced Metallurgist, Manager and Company Director.
- +15 years’ demonstrated success in the growth, strategic development, governance, risk management and team development.
- Previous Owner / Principal Engineer of a boutique engineering design firm, sold successfully in 2012.
- Previous directorships include a start-up fin tech, an international mining investment group and an engineering consulting / design firm.
- Bachelor of Engineering – Mineral Processing, University of Queensland.
Managing Director / CEO
- Business Builder / Entrepreneur / Manager.
- Finance / Investment Banking / Private Equity.
- Co-founder (2009) and Director of Square Resources Group.
- Interim CEO for VSPC, downstream material processing technology company for the battery industry in 2015.
- Prior to Square Senior Vice President of Lehman Brothers / Nomura Australia in natural resources, metals and mining.
- MBA from The Wharton School of Business.
Chief Operating Officer
- Over 15 years’ experience in the resource sector with a variety of senior leadership roles
- Experience has spanned across the full spectrum of the resource industry including design, construction, operation and maintenance
- Worked in both the capacity of consultant and asset owner in multiple international locations, providing greater insight for global business growth
- Demonstrated project management and project delivery expertise
- Master of Chemistry and Physics Engineering from the Engineering School of Bordeaux
Dr William Hawker
Chief Technical Offer
- Lecturer in Hydrometallurgy at the University of Queensland.
- 12 years’ experience in operation, design, industrial and fundamental research for processing of base minerals, rare earths, gold and PGMs.
- Point researcher of the SAL selective nickel leaching process.
- PhD research on low energy synergistic copper processing now developed for commercial use by a major resource company.
- Recipient of numerous awards and scholarships.
- Extensive experience in mergers, acquisitions and restructuring of diverse companies
- Formerly held CEO, Board, and management roles across multiple industries.
- Project management and project delivery history in construction and production industries.
- Harvard University MBA graduate.
- Graduate University of Southern California – Marshall School of Business.
Chief Financial Officer
- Head of Asia Pacific for Conic
- Previously CEO of ASX Listed Highlands Pacific (CFO prior to CEO role)
- Developer for Ramu Nickel Cobalt mine
- Vast experience with Chinese partners
- Multiple corporation transactions including JVs, mergers & acquisitions, capital raisings and debt funding
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Corporate Governance and in Applied Finance
PURE BATTERY TECHNOLOGIES
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
+ 61 7 3051 0643