- Highly experienced Metallurgist, Manager and Company Director.
- after +15 years’ demonstrated success in the growth, strategic development, governance, risk management and team development.
- Previous Owner / Principal Engineer of a boutique engineering design firm, sold successfully in 2012.
- Previous directorships include a start-up fin tech, an international mining investment group and an engineering consulting / design firm.
- Bachelor of Engineering – Mineral Processing, University of Queensland.
Managing Director / CEO
- Business Builder / Entrepreneur / Manager.
- Finance / Investment Banking / Private Equity.
- Co-founder (2009) and Director of Square Resources Group.
- Interim CEO for VSPC, downstream material processing technology company for the battery industry in 2015.
- Prior to Square Senior Vice President of Lehman Brothers / Nomura Australia in natural resources, metals and mining.
- MBA from The Wharton School of Business.
Dr William Hawker
- Lecturer in Hydrometallurgy at the University of Queensland.
- 12 years’ experience in operation, design, industrial and fundamental research for processing of base minerals, rare earths, gold and PGMs.
- Point researcher of the SAL selective nickel leaching process.
- PhD research on low energy synergistic copper processing now developed for commercial use by a major resource company.
- Recipient of numerous awards and scholarships.
- Certified Practicing Project Director (CPPD).
- 15+ years’ experience in all Project Management phases.
- Experienced in Owner Operator, EPC/M and consulting organisations.
- Management experience includes Geology (drilling test work programs), Mining & Mineral Processing, Infrastructure (civil works including roads, dams, bulk commodity ports, marine dredging and trans shipping), Utilities, Environment & Social (impact assessments, project approvals).
- Master of Project Management (Bond)
- Global Strat. Management Cert. (Harvard Business School).
PURE BATTERY TECHNOLOGIES
12 Creek Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
+ 61 7 3171 4500